¾ cup dry old-fashioned rolled oats
2 Tbsp. unsweetened dried cranberries
20 raw pecan halves, chopped
2 Tbsp. raw pumpkin seeds
2 Tbsp. unsweetened shredded coconut
1 Tbsp. + 1½ tsp. pure maple syrup
2 tsp. ghee, melted (organic grass-fed, if possible)
¼ tsp. pure vanilla extract
1 dash sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
1 dash ground cinnamon
1 pinch ground nutmeg
2 large bananas, cut in half lengthwise, then cut in half
1½ cups reduced-fat (2%) plain Greek yogurt
2 cups fresh (or frozen) berries
1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. honey
1. Preheat oven to 300º F.
2. Line large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
3. Combine oats, cranberries, pecans, pumpkin seeds, coconut, maple syrup, ghee, extract, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a medium mixing bowl; mix well.
4. Spread oat mixture evenly on prepared pan. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, stirring occasionally, until dry and lightly toasted. Set aside to cool.
5. Lay two banana pieces on each of four plates to form banana splits.
6. Between each pair of banana pieces layer 6 Tbsp. yogurt, approximately 1⁄3 cup granola, ½ cup berries, and drizzle with 1 tsp. honey.
7. Serve immediately.
RECIPE NOTE: Pure maple syrup can be substituted for honey.