½ cup unsweetened almond milk
4 large eggs
2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
½ tsp. ground cinnamon
½ tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
8 slices low-sodium sprouted whole-grain bread (like Ezekiel®)
1. Combine almond milk, eggs, maple syrup, cinnamon, and salt in a medium bowl; whisk until smooth. Transfer almond milk mixture to a shallow pan.
2. Dip each slice of bread into almond milk mixture, soaking for 10 seconds on each side. Place on wire rack to absorb and drain excess egg mixture.
3. Heat cast iron (or nonstick) skillet over medium heat.
4. Lightly coat skillet with spray; cook two slices of bread for 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
5. Repeat, lightly coating skillet with spray and adding 2 slices of bread for each batch.
6. Top each slice of French toast with Fruit & 2Tbsp Maple Syrup and enjoy!